I ask that my students will:
– Consider learning a journey of discovery.
– Recognize the value of words.
– Esteem wisdom as a cherished friend.
– Allow You to be their Teacher and Guide.
– Treat others with fairness and kindness.
– Establish themselves in Your Word.
In Your Holy Name,
Aloha! This blog is a window into the active mind of a wife, mother, woman and individual. I may be busy every moment of every day, but I still have time to think. Many seasons have blossomed and faded within my life, and this blog has endured through all of them. It is safe to say that my writing has matured because of them. I hope that you will be inspired to think in fresh ways as you read my writing. To Jesus be all the glory.
This entry was posted in Personal Ponderings
. Bookmark the permalink